Thursday, November 6, 2008

Alert: Scott Boras Shows Compassion; Ability to See Beyond Selfish Interests

I...I just...I just don't know what to say.

Scott Boras just made sense.

Of course, it's unrelated to Jason Varitek, or baseball for that matter, but...my god.

I need to go lie down.

While speaking at the GM meetings in California, Boras reflected on the election and ruminated on the role of teachers in America: “College professors are held in high esteem and the same should be true of elementary and high school teachers...I was the beneficiary of an athletic scholarship. We should offer some of our best minds scholarships with the intent on them becoming teachers. You’re talking about the future of our children.”
_

1 comment:

Olaf the Maroon said...

I can't believe you fell for this. Obviously he can't get a deal for Varitek, so he's just trying to get him a free ride to get his Masters in Phys Ed.